1. Choose your eCard category (you can change it at any time)
Filter eCard images by theme:
- The Sea
- Summer Flowers
- No Limits
- The Forest Keeper
- Heavens Gate
- The Secret Garden
- Flowers in vase
- Tree of Life
- Fields of Hope
- Red Blossom
- Looking For Something in the Distance
- Mystic River
- Lilly Pads
- By the Lake
- When the Night Falls
- Spring Time
- My Rose
- Tree Tops
- Blooming Poppies
Some tips of how to write greeting cards.
When writing eCards to your friends or family, consider the following:
- Take the time to find an eCard that best matches your feelings and mood.
- Take a few minutes to think your message through.
- Remember to be sincere when writing your message.
- Be passionate, bring up the good past, show appreciation and end with positive words for the future.
- When writing get well eCards - wish the person fast recovery and add some humor to your content.
- When writing thank you eCards - praise the help you were given.
From Our Testimonials | view all
Just a word to tell how much I appreciate your art and to be able to use it as a greeting card to people I care about, in this case my daughter, is a special treat. There isn't much like it on the web.
I. D. Levin